Four stages in a man's life: romance, commitment, separation, loneliness.

Monday, December 13, 2010

BACK IN THE GAME

Rest is called for after exertion.

After four decades as a newspaper photographer, I was ready to rest..  Ready to put down the camera and follow, with my wife Jan, other pursuits.  We bought and rebuilt a house in Mexico. We learned to cook.    Alone, I hop on my touring bicycle.  Together, we hop around the globe on home exchanges.

Only lately, six years after retiring, have I started shooting again.  On this page, I would like to show you where we live in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.

7 comments:

  1. YIPPIE! ...can't wait to be entertained, taught, enlightened, and challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry, I'm so glad to see you're shooting again. I can't thank you enough, again, for sending us the photo of Jim doing his "handstand". I was also able to locate the book where it was featured on the cover. Jim was ecstatic...and we just can't thank you, Jan, and Eric enough. We wish you the best !!!!! Carol and Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry my old friend, good to see that you have come out of hiding! Looking forward to seeing some new work! I’m already diggin' the Blog! Nice! Earl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerry, it's so wonderful to see you shooting again. Especially when you're whetting our appetites with wonderful photos like the one above (I totally recognize the Jardîn). It's great to see an artist at work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jerry! As sharp and as wonderful as ever. Thanks for holding up the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEHIND BARS - love the symbolism

    ReplyDelete
  7. A person essеntially help tο mаke severelу articles I'd state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual publish amazing. Excellent process!
    Here is my web site - free games online kids

    ReplyDelete